Whether you’re attending the Audi FIS World Cup on February 23-25 or watching from home, this is where you’ll find the latest and most up to date information on The Stifel Palisades Tahoe World Cup.
Welcome to The Stifel Palisades Tahoe Cup
On behalf of the entire team at Palisades Tahoe, we are honored to be celebrating the 2024 Stifel Palisades Tahoe Cup with you. Please use this spectator information as a helpful resource to make the most of your weekend.
Download the Palisades Tahoe App
The best way to get real-time resort information while you’re here at The Stifel Palisades Tahoe Cup will be to use our mobile app.
Get a glimpse of the full Stifel Palisades Tahoe Cup schedule here.
Free Standing Room Viewing
Free standing room viewing will be available near finish arena as well as skier spectator viewing on looker's right of Red Dog Face. Live stream viewing will also be available at dining locations in The Village at Palisades Tahoe.
- The area surrounding the race finish (near Palisades Kids and the Base to Base Gondola) will be closed through Feb 29. Palisades Kids and the Base to Base Gondola will still be open during this period.
- Julia’s Gold will be closed to the public until February 26th. Exhibition Chairlift itself will still be open.
- Far East will be closed intermittently on Feb 24-25 during race runs: 9:45-11:15am and 12:45-1:45pm.
- Red Dog will be closed to the public on Friday, Feb 23 and Saturday, Feb 24. Everline Resort guests will be able to ride the chair back to the resort. If you are a guest of Everline, you must show your key card to ride the chair.
The following items will not be allowed in the Venue and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated
- Outside Alcohol
- Illegal Substances and/or paraphernalia
- Glass of any kind
- Laser Pointers
- Only service animals will be permitted in the grandstands and bleachers
See Something, Say Something
During large gatherings, everyone is reminded to report suspicious persons or items on the property. If you see something that doesn't look right, or someone acting suspicious, SAY SOMETHING.
Notify the Palisades Tahoe Security Department immediately at 530-386-2538.
Parking Reservations Required
Please be sure to reserve your parking well in advance. Free Parking reservations will become available on Tuesday, February 13 at 12pm & 7pm at parkpalisadestahoe.com for the week of February 17-25. If free parking is no longer available, you may reserve a paid parking spot for $30/day while inventory is available. If you do not reserve a spot in time, please find an alternative way to get here:
- You can park in Truckee or Tahoe City and take the local Park and Ride
- You can grab the local TART bus from a variety of locations around the Truckee/North Tahoe area. Visit the TART website for pickup times and locations.
- If you are staying in either valley, download the Mountaineer App and summon the free shuttle to pick you up and drop you back off at your leisure.
Find out the status of local highways and roads, determine if you need chains, and get other pertinent real-time information.
Free Park & Ride
Park & ride lots in Truckee and Tahoe City with free shuttle services to Olympic Valley. This is open to both guests and Palisades Tahoe employees.
- Truckee Location: Tahoe Truckee Unified School District
- Service hours: 6:30am - 5:45pm
- Tahoe City Location: Tahoe City Transit Center
- Service hours: 6:30am-5:45pm
Bay Area & Sacramento Bus Service
Ditch the hassle of driving and let the good times roll! Our Tahoe Ski Buses to Palisades Tahoe have got your back, whether you're kickstarting your adventure from Sacramento or the Bay Area.
Free Bus Service
Tahoe Area Regional Transit (TART) is a free bus service from Tahoe City, Truckee, and the North & West Shores with a direct stop in Olympic Valley.
- Services run 6:30am - 5pm
Free On Demand Shuttle Service
- Services run 5:30am - 6pm
On-Demand Shuttle for Guests staying in Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows
Mountaineer is an on-demand and door-to door shuttle service that provides transportation within Olympic Valley and Alpine Meadows. Simply download the Mountaineer App, reserve your ride and await the Mountaineer pickup at your door. Riders can use the Mountaineer to get between the two valleys. During the day, you can travel between our two base areas by the Base to Base Gondola.
Hours of Operation for Palisades Tahoe Cup (Feb 22-25):
- Olympic Valley: 5am-11pm
- Alpine Meadows: Thursday-Monday service from 7am-6pm
- Service will also be offered between Olympic Valley and Alpine Meadows between the hours of 5-10:30pm
Olympic Valley Hotel Shuttle Services
Fixed route service between Olympic Village Inn and Tram Circle
- Daily 8am-5pm with no service between 12pm-1pm
Resort at Squaw Creek Shuttle
Fixed route service between Resort at Squaw Creek and Village at Palisades Tahoe
- Saturday & Sunday: 8am-5pm
Discover Winter in North Lake Tahoe
There’s nothing quite like a winter in North Lake Tahoe; a one-of-a-kind experience unified by 12 unique towns, each with an adventurous spirit as deep as the lake itself. From majestic lake views and mountain tops blanketed with pure white snow, to local dining and charming community culture, it’s the perfect time to come enliven your winter spirit. A winter sports wonderland, North Lake Tahoe is home to some of North America’s largest ski resorts, with budget and ability-friendly options for everyone. Our personalized style of adventure fits every comfort level. Whether you enjoy a weekend getaway or a mid-week escape, discover a destination where Winter Wow is everywhere.
Shopping in The Village at Palisades Tahoe
Whether you forgot an essential item or you want to browse the shops after a day on the hill, we've got a variety of shopping options in The Village at Palisades Tahoe and the Alpine Meadows base area. From ski shops to art galleries and from a toy store to a bath boutique, there's a little something for everyone. Pick up a souvenir from your trip or treat yourself to some new gear to make your next day on the mountain that much better.
Dining & Apres Around Palisades Tahoe
After a day spent on the mountain, food and drinks taste that much better. Good thing Palisades Tahoe has an excellent selection of places to dine. Here’s your guide to coffee and breakfast burritos to kick off your day, mid-mountain places to stop for lunch or hot chocolate, and the best après-ski bars around.
The Stifel Palisades Tahoe Cup will be LIVE on Outside for free this season, with coverage also on NBC/CNBC and Peacock. Outside+ (paid) will have all domestic events on demand.
NBC Schedule for Saturday, February 24
- Men's GS - Run 1 @ 1:00 PM (ET)
- Men's GS - Run 2 @ 4:00 PM (ET)
NBC Schedule for Sunday, February 25
- Men's SL - Run 1 @ 1:00 PM (ET)
- Men's SL - Run 2 @ 4:00 PM (ET)
Thank you for joining us as a VIP ticket holder for the Stifel Palisades Tahoe Cup. Below is an overview of your exclusive access and perks as a VIP ticket holder.
- Race Venue/Premier Lounge (adjacent to finish area)
- Saturday & Sunday
- Cocktail and hors d’ oeuvres during race hours
Plaza Bar Dining
- Saturday & Sunday
- 9am – 2pm
- Farm to Table fare, Lounge Seating
Plaza Bar Concert Lounge
- Friday and Saturday evening during concerts
- Elevated viewing area
- Saturday 8am load at Funitel
- Exclusive access to Gold Coast , Shirley Lake and Granite Chief